cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multishipping changes product qty if it exceeds 499

SOLVED

Multishipping changes product qty if it exceeds 499

Hey,

I noticed an interesting thing in magento 1.9.2.3 (and 2.2 also, haven't checked older ones) that when i add for example 1 product with qty = 1000 to cart and go to multi shipping checkout everything's fine until I go to shipping page... there the qty gets changed to 499.

Note that product stock is not managed (tested also with setting qty, same results) and allowed quantity for multi shipping is set to large number (3kk)

Is there some config that I have missed? Or is this a known bug? I couldn't find anything on different forums for now and this has been tested on clean installations.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Multishipping changes product qty if it exceeds 499

So to answer my own question, when using multishipping, magento sends huge amount of variables and when ordering quantity over 500, it goes beyond max_input_vars = 1000

Just increasing that will help, but I must stress that multishipping is really **bleep**ty for shipping items to different addresses. By default if you order like a 1000 products, you will have to choose an address for each product.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Multishipping changes product qty if it exceeds 499

So to answer my own question, when using multishipping, magento sends huge amount of variables and when ordering quantity over 500, it goes beyond max_input_vars = 1000

Just increasing that will help, but I must stress that multishipping is really **bleep**ty for shipping items to different addresses. By default if you order like a 1000 products, you will have to choose an address for each product.