cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onepage Checkout Variable Error

SOLVED

Onepage Checkout Variable Error

Hello,

I'm on Magento Community ver. 1.9.0.1 and I'm stuck on fixing a Onepage checkout error.

Users are currently unable to get past entering Billing Information - Clicking the continue button will not advance to the next section. Two errors are showing in the following lines:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: billing

onepage:389

//billingForm.setElementsRelation('billing:country_id', 'billing:region', 'http://www.3dpapergreetings.com/directory/json/childRegion/', 'Select State/Province...');

$('billing-address-select') && billing.newAddress(!$('billing-address-select').value);

onepage:619

billing.onSave = function(evt){

It appears to be an issue relating to a billing variable but I have exhausted every possibility I can think of to try. Any assistance in resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Onepage Checkout Variable Error

I was able to get it resolved, thank you.

An extension (even though disabled) was causing a conflict. Removing that extension, particularly its billing.phtml file, resolved the issue.

Brian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @brian_beisser,

I was able to move forward to the Shipping Method step.

Selección_003.png

Is the error still present?

I was able to get it resolved, thank you.

An extension (even though disabled) was causing a conflict. Removing that extension, particularly its billing.phtml file, resolved the issue.

Brian

Hello, it seems I may be having the same issue. Do you know which extensions was causing the issue?

Thank you!