cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation email not sending

Re: Order confirmation email not sending

THat is not problem at all let me test it now, this website is new one and all orders i can delete it is still test Smiley Wink 

TRUNCATE TABLE core_email_queue_recipients;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
TRUNCATE TABLE core_email_queue;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). 

This is what i get i think it doesnt work Smiley Sad 

Hello. I have strange problem with Magento (1.9.2.1). I receive confirmation email (copy of order confirmation) as administrator to my established email box ("Sales emails" settings), but customer - not receive any email at all.

Installed SMTP Pro module. Tried various settings conbination, set localhost/25 - the same, smtp of my domain email - the same, with gmail account - no success too. Queue Usage - disabled.

Maybe anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks.

I have the same issue - clean installation of 1.9.2.2 - not seeing any errors in logs but I did notice (since I run the server and direct access to it):

recipient is not being sent with order update e-mails when I click on "send email" or if I change the status. The following is what I get from my mail logs:

@400000005693276a25c2fc0c CHKUSER accepted sender: from <sales@xxxx.com|remoteinfo/auth:|chkuser-identify:> remote <helo:localhost|remotehostname:unknown|remotehostip:198.xx.xx.xx> rcpt <> : accepted any sender always
@400000005693276a2611b07c CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from <sales@xxxx.com|remoteinfo/auth:|chkuser-identify:> remote <helo:localhost|remotehostname:unknown|remotehostip:198.xx.xx.xx> rcpt <sales@xxxx.com> : found existing recipient

If you notice, in the first line the recipient (customers email) is not added; the second line is the bcc user I've set up to receive email. That one works fine, mail over all works fine on the server as well.

I've also noticed that the 2 tables (core_email_queue/recipients) are not being populated - so nothing to truncate there. Anyway, my main concern is that the recipient isn't being sent to the mail program and I'm still new to the magento code base to run other tests...

-- so poking around some more - and a crazy update from 2012'ish to a core file (lib/Zend/Mail.php) was the fix? Adding an array check for name did the trick. In case someone else runs into this problem on 1.9.2.2:

Add:

if(is_array($name)) $name = $name[0];

on line 573 to the addTo function so the whole function looks like this:

public function addTo($email, $name='')
    {
        if(is_array($name)) $name = $name[0];
        if (!is_array($email)) {
            $email = array($name => $email);
        }

foreach ($email as $n => $recipient) {
            $this->_addRecipientAndHeader('To', $recipient, is_int($n) ? '' : $n);
            $this->_to[] = $recipient;
        }

return $this;
    }