cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pdf invoice shows crossed box on first price number

Pdf invoice shows crossed box on first price number

When I generate invoice the first figure is crossed with a box. This happen to all price in the invoice. E.g amount 40,000 will have 4 crossed, sub-total 20,000 will have 2 crossed.
I observe that only figure that has to do with price has this issue.
Furthermore, when the invoice is emailed to the customer the outcome is fine. To assist I am in Nigeria and N with double cross is our money sign. I don't know if this is the cause of the issue. I am a beginner in Magento store development.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES

Re: Pdf invoice shows crossed box on first price number

1.Download the font that support Indian Rupee symbol. recommended dejavu-sans font.

2.place the font in lib directory.

3.open app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf/Abstract.php and app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf/Items/Abstract.php

and replace

$font = Zend_Pdf_Font::fontWithPath(Mage::getBaseDir() . '/lib/LinLibertineFont/LinLibertine_Re-4.4.1.ttf');

with

$font = Zend_Pdf_Font::fontWithPath(Mage::getBaseDir() . '/lib/dejavu-sans/DejaVuSans.ttf'); (in _setFontRegular(), _setFontBold(), _setFontItalic() functions in both files.)
OpenSource Expert | OpenSource Technologies | www.opensourcetechnologies.com
Magento plugins released: http://www.opensourcetechnologies.com/product/product-category/magento-extensions

Thank you. 

I didn't get through. 

I got error 500 after replacing the code in abstract.php files. 

Please clarify if

(in _setFontRegular(), _setFontBold(), _setFontItalic() functions in both files.)

is part of the code or not. 

Regards

No this is not your part of code, by the way the code is not working still problem is there...

ayinde wrote:

Thank you. 

I didn't get through. 

I got error 500 after replacing the code in abstract.php files. 

Please clarify if

(in _setFontRegular(), _setFontBold(), _setFontItalic() functions in both files.)

is part of the code or not. 

Regards