cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Type - Grouped / Bundle (Package?)

Product Type - Grouped / Bundle (Package?)

Hallo. I have a Magento 2.1.7 webshop and my question is: How do I create a product package. I have 4-5 products in a product package and with one fixed price for the whole packege. No selection options, only one price. I have tried with Bundle products, but the price and barcode for each product is shown and there is no single price for the whole package. Best regards Torben

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Product Type - Grouped / Bundle (Package?)

Something similar to what you need are Grouped products, but they are not as flexible as you need it. 

In your case, I would rather consider using Simple product with appropriate description and other content where you can say that it contains three products. You can even put "package" word in the product name if that helps in the merchandising and catalog creation.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Re: Product Type - Grouped / Bundle (Package?)

Thanks Sinisa

I considered that too. But I use an order picking list when I print my orders and all of the barcodes in the package have to be on the picking list when I print it. 

Best regards Torben