Products disappearing one store view trying to re-copy these products
We have a multi-language store (lumenco.ca) which has a Canadian and US entity
We constantly make changes to the site and recently we noticed when new 404s started appearing on our US site...upon verification we noticed some sku's had disapeared from the US store, sku's that are still present in our Canadian/Admin.
We haven't found the culprit of our missing sku's from the US store unfortunately, we are now however trying to re-copy the missing sku's through magmi but are not having any luck doing so since the deleted sku numbers still seem to be in the US database even through they don't appear in backend (catalogue).
We're not certain what to do and how to do it at this point, maybe we're missing something and its only a matter of changing a setting to get items to appear again on our US store.
Please note that our Canadian store is considered our "base" store and our us store is our "us" store .....so site setup is a bit different then a regular multilanguage site.