cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may

The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may

Hi, I am new to Magento Cloud. I am trying to levanatr the admin from my local and I get this error.

Problem 1 - The requested package magento / magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name. Potential causes: - A type in the package name - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details. - It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

***I am using Wamp server, I was searching the internet and I put these commands

1) composer show magento / magento-cloud-metapackage --all

To see all the versions, since I think it is a version issue.

but it gave me this error :

***[InvalidArgumentException] Package magento / magento-cloud-metapackage not found I also thought that it is a credential issue but my credentials correspond to the public and private key that magento markeplace informs. Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there

We had the same problem. In our case the problem was solved by using the same keys as the Magento cloud project account owner. Merely using other individuals' marketplace keys - even though they are members/superusers of said Magento cloud project - apparently won't do.

Re: The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there

I have the same issue trying to install magento/magento-cloud-metapackage:2.3.7-p1 it  seems to be cause by this package

"magento/module-paypal-on-boarding"

which is a dependency of magento/magento-cloud-metapackage

see https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/release-notes/packages-cloud.html

I was able to install the packages separately until

"magento/ece-tools": "^2002.1",
"magento/product-enterprise-edition": "2.3.7-p1",
"fastly/magento2": "^1.2",

it crashes with when requiring "magento/module-paypal-on-boarding"

Problem 1
    - magento/module-paypal-on-boarding[100.4.0, ..., 100.4.1] require magento/module-store 101.1.* -> satisfiable by magento/module-store[101.1.0, ..., 101.1.3].
    - You can only install one version of a package, so only one of these can be installed: magento/module-store[100.0.2, ..., 100.2.11, 101.0.0, ..., 101.1.3].
    - magento/product-community-edition 2.3.7-p1 requires magento/module-store 101.0.7-p1 -> satisfiable by magento/module-store[101.0.7-p1].
    - magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.3.7-p1 requires magento/product-community-edition 2.3.7-p1 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.3.7-p1].
    - magento/product-enterprise-edition is locked to version 2.3.7-p1 and an update of this package was not requested.
    - Root composer.json requires magento/module-paypal-on-boarding ^100.4 -> satisfiable by magento/module-paypal-on-boarding[100.4.0, 100.4.1].

it you do not need this package "magento/module-paypal-on-boarding" you could just require those packages https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/release-notes/packages-cloud.html#dependencies separately without "magento/module-paypal-on-boarding"