cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may

Highlighted

The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may

Hi, I am new to Magento Cloud. I am trying to levanatr the admin from my local and I get this error.

Problem 1 - The requested package magento / magento-cloud-metapackage could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name. Potential causes: - A type in the package name - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details. - It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

***I am using Wamp server, I was searching the internet and I put these commands

1) composer show magento / magento-cloud-metapackage --all

To see all the versions, since I think it is a version issue.

but it gave me this error :

***[InvalidArgumentException] Package magento / magento-cloud-metapackage not found I also thought that it is a credential issue but my credentials correspond to the public and private key that magento markeplace informs. Please help.