how are you doing?
I'm quite new at Magento development and I'm takin my initial steps with Magento 18.104.22.168. Now i'm facing a problem that I don't make any idea of what or how the hell are happening.
I've normally created my CMS Static Block with a notice, which should be shown at Cart Page.
When I'm creating a new CMS Widget, I fill all required field as I always did:
But when I try to select wich CMS Block shoul be related with this widget, I can't see "Select Static Block" button. It simply doesn't appear. Look screenshot:
Some information that i think will be useful:
- It's a brand new Magento Installation
- I've imported Category and Products from an 22.214.171.124 Magento installation.
- I'm using (Premium) Magentech SM Papa Magento template.
- I've already tryied uninstall my template and repeat the process with base template, without success.
- My Magento was automatically installed by GoDaddy Installation (cPanel feature).
- It also was automatically updated from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 by GoDaddy.
I hope some of you guys can help me with that... At least showing me a way to figure out what are causing this issue.
Thank in advance!
I just try to create a Lined CMS Page Widget, and seems to get same problem...
So I figured out that ALL Widget type is with the same problem.
Nothing in console, nothing in log/
Check if it is enabled.
Configuration > System > Advanced
There, you will see the list of of disabled/enabled modules.