The magento scan shows a JS injection from a domain obviously for a spam site. I have been unable to locate the source being that the scan shows me a source on a different domain. ANy help out there?
I also am seeing a script in the source code pointing to a file that has been removed but that is still flagging as malware.
1. Please check malicious code section in store - configuration- design - header
Same for footer.
Please also check it by changing store view and website level.
2. Check CMS pages code if it is coming in specific pages only.
3. Check unusual admin users account from backend.
4. Upgrade your Magento version to latest available like Magento 184.108.40.206 which includes all the security patches.
5. Mostly these are the case, if you have found and deleted then you will have to ask to Google webmaster to verify your website don't have malicious code now, so they can check and verify and remove flag on search results and sometimes that red screen error.
If those doesn't work out for you I would suggest to take help of Magento security expert or hire any Magento developer for it.
I can see the script for one of the instances in the source code. How do I check the CMS pages code?
@kevin_rose from the magento admin go to content there you will be able to see the options for cms page.
You can check the code there.