cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after update from 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4 blank bage on "sucsess page"

after update from 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4 blank bage on "sucsess page"

Hi,

I made a update from  1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4 and Whenever an order is completed (the PayPal website has redirected to my site and the user has clicked place order), there's an error message express checkout cannot be initialized. The order has been placed correctly though and the money has been transferred from PayPal to my account. seller and buyer have not got email conformation the order.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

and Whenever an order is completed (the PayPal website has redirected to my site and the user has clicked place order), there's an error message express checkout cannot be initialized. The order has been placed correctly though and the money has been transferred from PayPal to my account. seller and buyer have not got email conformation the order.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: after update from 1.9.2.3 to 1.9.2.4 blank bage on "sucsess page"

Looks like there should be some exception while place order. Please check your exception.log. 

Lets say if the exception.log file is not there in magento_doc_root/var/log folder then you should enable the logs and try again.

check the answer given here http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/53531/reinstalling-paypal