cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove the span tags around the "Add to Cart" button under "Quick Shopping"

How can I remove the span tags around the "Add to Cart" button under "Quick Shopping"

I would like to remove the two <span> tags that surround the text "Add to Cart" within the button under the Quick Shopping area. 

This is to make it viewable on Mac + Safari. Other buttons are much easier to remove the spans, but the one under "Quick Shopping" I am having trouble finding where it adds the span tags. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How can I remove the span tags around the "Add to Cart" button under "Quick Shopp

I don't recognise the "quick shopping" title, do you have a theme installed that could be doing this? Where do the products come from that go in this section? Do you have a URL of the site that you can share?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: How can I remove the span tags around the "Add to Cart" button under "Quick Shopp

Thanks for helping! Just saw you replied!

It is the "easy cart" block - div class is easy-cart

Let me check with my client that is ok to create a customer login for these forums so that you are able to see.

When I looked, the spans already appear to have been removed on the quick shopping block. 

This is part of a custom theme, so I would normally do a search over the files for the button to find the original template and then copy it into your own theme to customise. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!