cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an extension that can do this?

Is there an extension that can do this?

I want all the products viewed and you enter qty and cart auto adds it and you click add to cart;

Example of this is undercovertourist.com

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is there an extension that can do this?

Hi @drillsar12,

I don't think there is an extension for that, so you should build a custom solution to support that feature.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

I could not quite get your question but according to my understanding, you can try the following Magento ajax add to cart extension. Hope it solves.

This extension allows you to add products to cart without reloading or refreshing the page so you can continue adding products from category page. You can also view the added products and edit product's specification. There are other useful features which you can explore for your benefit. 

Magento Ajax Add to Cart

It is really a great feature. It will make the shopping process easier for online shoppers. It will be great if some company develops this type of features.

As your requirement, I can suggest Ajax cart for Magento 2  The extension supports your customers can add as many products to cart as possible

Admin can configure to :

• Enable/Disable Magento Ajax Cart module
  • Two options for ajax mode: Fly cart and Show Popup
  • Display or not display Upsell product on popup
  • Display or not display "Checkout" button, "View Shopping Cart" link, "Continue Shopping" button
  • Edit message visible on popup

Specially, Magento Ajax cart extension is designed to not overwrite any files of Magento template. So, you can use this Magento extension for a lot of different Magento themes.

Magento Ajax Add To Cart  supports Magento multi-stores

- It also supports Magento store with multi-languages

- It’s designed and coded with 100% open source code

- It’s very easy to install and configure

- It’s designed to have Magento Cart UI an absolutely friendly interface.

- Source code is validated with W3C standard