Did you mean: 

Looking for a theme similar to one I mentioned

SOLVED

Looking for a theme similar to one I mentioned

Dear,

I am new to Magento. 

I am looking for theme similar to http://veggies.ind.in/

The site has Magento CMS.

I also need the shop should shows variation of good to select and price in front of the page instead going to each product.

Also, which Magento version I should prefer, 2 or 1.9?

Looking forward to hear from the forum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a theme similar to one I mentioned

Hi @rajkedari,

That seems to be a very unique theme, I don't think there is a similar theme to purchase.

Regarding your question related to Magento 1 vs Magento 2, you should consider that Magento 1 will be supported for 3 years more.

You should definitely choose Magento 2, which has been released more than a year ago and it's being improved in every update.

Finally, if you choose Magento 2, then you will have upgrades/updates in the long term, including bugfixes and security patches.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rajkedari,

That seems to be a very unique theme, I don't think there is a similar theme to purchase.

Regarding your question related to Magento 1 vs Magento 2, you should consider that Magento 1 will be supported for 3 years more.

You should definitely choose Magento 2, which has been released more than a year ago and it's being improved in every update.

Finally, if you choose Magento 2, then you will have upgrades/updates in the long term, including bugfixes and security patches.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Thank you Gabriel.

I start learning Magento 2.

I found a similar theme from themeforest. But they have changed a lot.

Do you know any extension or plugin which they have used to show the item variation, quantity and buy button in each product of multi products layout page? For example, I have attached the images with the redbox showing the options to choose the variation attribute, wishlist, quantity and add to cart button.

I came across a quickview button, but the plugin is not effective in case of mobile and phones like iPhones.
veggies variation.png

Looking forward to hear from you.

Raj