cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Page layout (Image Positions)

Product Page layout (Image Positions)

I am running Magento 1.9 using Porto Theme. I want to change product page layout as shown in fig. i want thumbnail images at left side with not over large image but seperately.If anyone know how to do it Kindly help me. i want to show thumb images seperately on left side ,not over on CaptureCapture.JPGlarge image

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Product Page layout (Image Positions)

Hi @swords_kingdom 

You need to customise your product detail page for set design.
You can get all thumbnail images by take reference of below code:

$_product = Mage::getModel('catalog/product')->load($product->getId());	$_gallery = $_product->getMediaGalleryImages();	$count_images += count($_gallery);

foreach($_gallery as $image)
	{		$image_path = realpath('media/catalog/product/'.$image->getFile());		echo $image_path.' ->'.Mage::helper('catalog/image')->init($_product->getProduct(), 'thumbnail', $image_path)->keepAspectRatio(TRUE)->resize(200,null)."\n";
	}

It may help you to resolve issue.
If issue resolve, please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thanks For your reply @Bhanu Periwal .

where to add these code . I select 1 column on product page and full-width layout , kindly guide me where to add code So that i can seperate thumbnail imagesCapture.JPG 

Hi @swords_kingdom 

Try to start path hint from admin first, then using path hint you will get exact phtml file path of slider/images where it come from.
Now you need to customise design and add CSS for set images of slider according to your requirement.

Thank you.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

I am having Difficulty to find path 

kindly guide me how to find path or where to add code

Thanks for your interest Smiley Happy