Hello. When the "Be the first to review" link is clicked on a product page it simply opens the product review page but with no review form showing. For example below is a product page:
When you click on the link to review the product it takes you here:
I've been looking into this for sometime now but no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
You can use following steps to show review on your product page and review page
1) To manage product Review and Rating, go to Catalog
2) Goto Reviews and Rating. Click Manage Ratings in the Magento Admin Panel
This is the place where you can view all the ratings for any products in Magento.
3) To add a new rating, click + button
4) Enter a title for the new rating like value, price, and quality
5) Select where you want the rating to be visible within your Magento website
6) Click save Rating
To manage your customer reviews,
1) Go to Catalog
2) then Reviews and Rating
3) Customer Reviews and select Pending Review in Magento
When a customer write review for a product, Magento will show it below until you approve it
4) Click on the review to see more information about your Magento review
Magento eCommerce will show you the name of the product reviewed, who reviewed it, information about the rating, and details about the review
5) Approve a Magento review by selecting the option from the menu
6) To save your Magento changes, click ‘save review’:
The review has been saved and will now show up on the product page within your Magento Shopping Cart
Thanks a lot. The issue I had was the form not showing on the website. I managed to get it showing by using the solution here http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/23627/review-block-not-displayed-on-product-page.