cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slider size changes with window size

Slider size changes with window size

Hi,

I am trying to get a slider image to stay the same when the browser window is made larger/smaller. I designed some images, and currently they are cutting off when the window size changes. Is there any code to fix this? PS my knowledge is limited and I only have access to the backend.

Here are images to show what I mean:

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 16.17.54.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-09 at 16.18.03.png

The code we are using is as follows:

<!-- slide type 1 -->

<div class="c-slide c-slide--banner c-slide--one" style="background-image: url('{{media url="wysiwyg/banneroneedited.png"}}');" max-width:"100%;" height:"auto;">
                                </div>

<div class="c-slide c-slide--banner c-slide--two" style="background-image: url('{{media url="wysiwyg/bannertwoedited.png"}}');"max-width:"100%;" height:"auto;">
                                  <a href="https://www.luxuryflooringandfurnishings.co.uk/finance" style="display:block;width:1329px;height:500px;">&nbsp;</a>
                                </div>

<div class="c-slide c-slide--banner c-slide--three" style="background-image: url('{{media url="wysiwyg/bannerthreeedited.png"}}');"max-width:"100%;" height:"auto;">
                                </div>

</div>

Also if anybody knows how to get the three images we are using to cycle automatically instead of being static and having to click arrows to the next picture, then that would be great. 

Using Magento 1.7.0.2

1 REPLY 1

Re: Slider size changes with window size

Can anybody help me with this?