cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cron error after upgrade to 1.9.2.2

Cron error after upgrade to 1.9.2.2

After upgrading my site to 1.9.2.2 I now get the following email from the cron task every 5 minutes. How can I fix this?

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/mcrypt.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/gd.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/mcrypt.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/gd.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Mcrypt is installed and I have 2 magento sites on this server and only 1 site is sending this error.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cron error after upgrade to 1.9.2.2

Did anyone figure this out. Crons were working perfectly fine before the 6788 / 7405 patch

Re: Cron error after upgrade to 1.9.2.2

For me, the solution to this was a linux system update. (# yum -update)