cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staged Upgrade - sales table problems

Staged Upgrade - sales table problems

I've carried out a very careful upgrade from 1.4 to 1.9.2 - a few errors along the way but thanks to the generous help of people on this board I'm getting there.

 

I'm getting a general set of errors that seem to include...

 

sales_order_status
salesrule_coupon

sales_payment_transaction

 

Also...

 

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'main_table.created_at' in 'order clause', query was: SELECT `main_table`.*, `sop`.`method`, `so`.`increment_id` FROM `sales_payment_transaction` AS `main_table`

 

...ths is in admin when clicking on order and basically anything related to sales. So obviously something crucial is missing. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm not too hot on MySQL which doesn't help! Is there a module I can re0install or a query I can run on the database?

3 REPLIES

Re: Staged Upgrade - sales table problems

Hi,

Given the amount of tables that are not present and the missing column I think your only safe option would be to run the Magento Database Repair tool.

 

This can be found available to download here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/download

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: Staged Upgrade - sales table problems

I must admit - when I first read a tutorial on the repair tool I couldn't understand how it works. I've now found a better tutorial and going to try it today. Thank you for your response - I'll let you know how it goes.

Re: Staged Upgrade - sales table problems

Well I tried the DB repair tool but it was timing out. I managed to add the missing tables from a new installation. I appear to have only two errors now.

 

Can't index Tag Aggreagation Data

 

And when trying to view customer details or add a new customer in admin...


Fatal error: Call to a member function setRenderer() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/dev.mysite.co.uk/httpdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 77

 

...thi sseems to be a probelm with group_id which is attribute 532