cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable products: tier prices and attributes

Configurable products: tier prices and attributes

Feature request from gigadesign1, posted on GitHub Jan 09, 2016

Improvement suggestion.

I use a lot of configurable products in combination with tier prices. The configuration of prices used to be in the configurable product in Magento1.

Now in Magento2 when I want to update the tier prices of my product, I have to edit every single simple product. Since we have a product in 32 different colors and 3 sizes (so 96 simple products), this is not really user-friendly.

The default price can be configured by selecting a attribute in the configurable product. It would be great if tier prices can be configured there too! Or at least through mass-updates of attributes.

26 Comments
billson

Any updates for this request?

luis daniel _soto

Any updates?

Also I need to apply tiered pricing to the total quantities of products and not individual quantities of products just like some else commented before...

"It would be really fantastic if tiered pricing could be applied to configurable products. I want to be able to offer pricing tiers based on total quantities of a configurable product, not just quantities of individual products. E.g. if there is t-shirt available in red, yellow, blue, I want to be able to offer a discount based on 10 shirts of any color, not just 10 red shirts or 10 yellow shirts. There was an extension available for magento 1 to do this, but no solution for 2 yet that I'm aware of."

Sunil Patel

Hello,

magento 2 provides a great tool for import advance price. Hope it will help you.

luis daniel _soto

And would also help to apply something like...

"E.g. if there is t-shirt available in red, yellow, blue, I want to be able to offer a discount based on 10 shirts of any color, not just 10 red shirts or 10 yellow shirts."

Or it only makes the tier price configuration faster?

Or is ther any another way to achieve this?

I have tried cart rules but that didn' work for me

Best4Mage
Contributor
Hi, We have developed a great extension to help you with this problem. With our extension you can set Tier Prices at only one simple associated product and set the extension so that these tier prices are used on all the simple products. Next to that there are a lot more features like using prices for mixed qty, auto add tier price quantity etc. This extension is upgraded often with new features. When you have an idea, drop us a mail. Here the extension: https://www.best4mage.com/configurable-products-and-tier-prices-for-magento-2.html
Best4Mage
Contributor

Hi all,

Next to our Tier Price extension already mentioned here we have developed a great new tool for Magento 2 configurable products.

With dynamic content updates for product name, sku, long and short description, unique user defined preselect feature and the extension is also active on listing page to show lowest available price, tier prices and update name etc. when clicking a swatch.

Check out all the features here: https://www.best4mage.com/configurable-products-simple-details-magento-2.html

or look at our demo here: http://m2-cpsd.best4mage-demo.com/cpsd-demo-s.html