cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing

For uploading images I am getting this message and I'm not sure what to do.

I've tried going into the design_config_files.xml to change instanes of fileUploader to imageUploader but to no avail. Anyone else have this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing

Hi @trent_nguyen 

Here we have a solution for the upload images issue. Please check this link.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks

--

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing

Hello @trent_nguyen 

have you flush the cache after did change

Go to this file: /vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml and please remove "fileUploader" and add "imageUploader".

check below extension will be helpful

https://github.com/arshadpkm/magento-2.3-header-logo-upload-bug-fix

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I've experienced the issue with the uploading image to categories which I fixed by changing the mimetype function to ->_file['type'].

The issue I'm having is rather I try to insert image using either the WYSIWYG or without the editor then it won't let me upload anything.