cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Reporting Access Issue

Advanced Reporting Access Issue

We're having a problem accessing the advanced reporting functionality that Magento 2 offers. We switch the domain of our website back in August, and since then we receive the following notification when trying to access advanced reporting (via Reports->Advanced Reporting):

Your Base URL has been changed and your reports are being updated. Advanced Reporting will be available once this change has been processed. Please try again later.

Our cron is running (and has also been triggered manually previously), and all of the settings (url and reporting related) seem to be correctly set. We've also tried reauthorizing our analytics user without luck. 

Are there any additional steps we can take to kickstart this process and access our advanced analytics report?
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Advanced Reporting Access Issue

Hi @jdivece

Looking at the your thread - it seems like you have followed all the steps !

So have you checked your cron is running or not ? - for a testing purpose i would suggest you to run cron manually by running this command - php bin/magento cron:run

Also run the php bin/magento indexer:reindex command !

For more details i would suggest you to refer this link and do all the necessary changes step by step given on this link  - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/reports/advanced-reporting.html

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

I am finding the same issue as well.

Any progress for this issue?

I am also finding the same issue as well. I already checked and did all these point.

I have been working on this issue for some days but I did not find any solution as well.

Exact same issue here... Anyone find a fix yet?

I am experiencing the same issue. This has never worked in our store (which was developed initially on Magento 2.1).

I have followed all the checks mentioned in previous posts and I keep getting the same message.

Is there some configuration needed with API key or Magento Marketplace account that is needed?

Can any body please tell me the solution. As i have done all steps in advance reporting documentation. Butt Advance reporting is still not working.Its is still in pending ?????

Still having this issue on 2.3.4. I feel like I meet all the requirements but I don't know if there is such a thing as a Magento install without an error or where these unforgivable and uncorrectable errors are logged on my "permanent record". Our base URL did of course change when we went from development to live...does that mean we are disqualified from this feature forever? It certainly looks bad to the client when the second button on the dashboard is forever broken.

It looks like the issue may be cause by using more that one base currency.

https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/reports/advanced-reporting.html

Does anyone know a plugin that would provide this functionality despite multi-currency store?