cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Generated coupons with individual expiration dates

Auto-Generated coupons with individual expiration dates

Any way or any extension you know of that will allow to specify an expiration date for each auto-generated coupon code?

for example, someone signs up to your email list and you generate a unique coupon code but you want to expire the code in 30 days.

I dont want to expire the complete rule, but the auto-generated coupon only.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Auto-Generated coupons with individual expiration dates

Hi @aidin3000,

Greetings!

Instead of finding a plugin, I would suggest that you can set the expiry date of the coupon code from where you have generated it. There are some platforms that comes with coupon code generation with an expiry date. 

Try that way.

Hope this will help you!

If not, feel free to reach out to us. 

Solved? Click KUDOS and accept it as a solution.

Thank youSmiley Happy

Hi guys,

@namitapare2a78  in my case, klaviyo is responsible for generating the codes but it looks like it's not possible to set an expiration date from klaviyo. Do you have any other guidance? thanks!

Hi, 

did you manage to find a solution for this? 

thanks 

Have not found a solution for this yet.

Will most likely need to create an extension that will delete auto-generated coupon codes based on a time you set in that extension and a cron job to process those.

The coupon method you told is very useful. Thank you for sharing, it has brought me a lot of help.ChatGPT 

Some e-commerce platforms offer coupon management plugins or built-in features that allow you to set expiration dates for individual coupon codes. Check if your platform has these capabilities or if there are third-party plugins available.
For further guidance, you can reach out to the customer support or community forums of your e-commerce platform. They may have insights or suggestions on how to achieve this within your specific platform's framework.
You can explore various options based on your platform and specific needs. There are websites that offer reviews and recommendations for the best coupon apps, which can help you find the one that suits your business best.

Managing auto-generated coupons with individual expiration dates can greatly enhance your marketing strategies. While I don't have a specific extension to recommend, you might consider exploring popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce, which often offer a variety of plugins and integrations to customize coupon behavior, including setting unique expiration dates.
These platforms have active user communities and customer support that can provide valuable insights and recommendations for achieving your specific coupon code goals.
Additionally, when searching for coupon apps, websites like the best coupon apps offer comprehensive reviews and suggestions, making it easier for you to choose the most suitable coupon management solution for your business.

To achieve individual expiration dates for auto-generated coupons, you might want to explore custom solutions or extensions, like those available on various e-commerce platforms. Check out platforms like WooCommerce or Magento, as they often have plugins or features that allow for more granular control over coupon expiration. Alraihan Rental Hope you find a solution that fits your needs