cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend all of a sudden not working correct in magento 2.2.2

SOLVED

Backend all of a sudden not working correct in magento 2.2.2

HI to all,

I'm encountering this weird issue in the backend magento 2.2.2. 

Somehow when clicking "stores" in the backend the left sidebar with links opens likes usual with the only difference I cannot click any other link, everything stays like it is, nothing happens and nothing changes.

Is there anyone outhere who has seen this issue before or can help me to get this fixed?

thanks in advanceSmiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Backend all of a sudden not working correct in magento 2.2.2

Hi @Manthan Dave,

Thank you for your fast response!

I've checked the browser console and it seemed to have an issue with the Dotdigitalgroup_Email.

So I've disabled this module and now the backend seems to be working perfect again!

regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

To get the better idea of issue Checked the error at browser console and post it for the same. 

Also checked your var/log and post the exception log for the same.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @Manthan Dave,

Thank you for your fast response!

I've checked the browser console and it seemed to have an issue with the Dotdigitalgroup_Email.

So I've disabled this module and now the backend seems to be working perfect again!

regards

Yes , Might be that Dotdigitalgroup_Email module have issue or not compatible with your magento 2 version.

Anyways glad to know that you have resolved your issues !!

Happy to help and keep helping Smiley Happy

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @Manthan Dave,

unfortunately i'm encountering the same backend admin issue again after updating to magento 2.2.6

I cannot do anything in the admin panel, it is all there but not clickableSmiley Sad

when looking at my console it has several errors:

1.  https://mywebsite/static/adminhtml/Magento/backend/nl_NL/requirejs/require.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404
  2. Refused to execute script from 'https://mywebsite/static/adminhtml/Magento/backend/nl_NL/requirejs/require.min.js' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
  3. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'contexts' of undefined
    at requirejs-min-resolver.min.js:1
  4. Our embeddable contains third-party, open source software and/or libraries. To view them and their license terms, go to http://goto.zendesk.com/embeddable-legal-notices

I really don't know where to start or what to do.

any help would be much appreciated,

thank you, kind regards