I am new to Magento2 so wondering if someone could help. I am setting up multi store fronts with Single Admin installation. My questions are:
1. Is it possible to set different prices for a product X in different store-fronts
2. Is it possible to set following Promotions for a product X in different store-fronts
3 for 2
buy x get y free
buy x get y half price
X Percentage Off
X Amount Off
3. Is it possible to bulk upload different price for a product X in different store-fronts using an Excel template
4. Is it possible to bulk upload different Promotions for a product X in different store-fronts using an Excel template
Many thanks for your help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) Precies works global or per website (not per store view). Store views are intended for translations (basically)
2) No, becuase the point 1.
3) You can try using System -> Data transfer -> Import. There you'll find an option called "Advanced pricing".
4) No, you can't import promotions and promotions work per website too.
Official documentation here:
Thanks for your reply. I'll have a look at the documentation.
Sorry for the confusion of store-front and website. i am trying to upload prices per website, not store front, are there options available to bulk upload prices and promotions. E.g. for Product X
Website 1 Price would be 5.00 and Promotion 10% Off
Website 2 Price would be 7.00 and Promotion 5% Off
Many Thanks for your help.
Working per Website is possible to have different prices or pormotions.
You can handle that scope.
Is it possible to Bulk Upload difference prices for different stores? I can't find this option on the Import Templates. There is option of setting different categories/sub-categories for different websites per Product. But only one column for Price.
If you take a look to my first comment you'll find 2 links. There you'll see you can set a promotion rule per website, not store view.
Also, you can have prices per website too (the other link).
If you want to import prices per website you should set the website into the file. Take a look here:
There you can export a sample file to understand better how to buidl your own csv file.
Damian, you are a star mate! Thank you very much.
I configured Magento2 to have multi-website pricing. Add few products with different pricing, exported the product data and it came out a format which i used to add more products and uploaded it, all working perfectly!!
Good to know!
Thank you for letting other users know how the solution has worked for you.