cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Import CSV error Image

Can't Import CSV error Image

I have trying import a list of the products by CSV, using native module of Magento 2.3.0, however when insert the reference of image o Magento give me one back error message "Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded from external resource due to timeout or access permissions in row(s)" and on file "exception.log" appears with as following message "main.CRITICAL: Disallowed file type. {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Disallowed file type. at /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Image/Adapter/AbstractAdapter.php:717)"} []".
I need help for solve this problem, I tried to disable image checking in the import module, but the image stops loading.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't Import CSV error Image

Hi! @eCom_Microware 

Can you please share me some of the details of CSV file if possible? I want to know below information.

1. Where your images are stored at the time of uploading?
2. What is the Images type? 

3. What is the file path you have selected? 

Re: Can't Import CSV error Image

Of course, follow your question answered

1. Where your images are stored at the time of uploading?
initially were in the folder "/var/www/html/pub/media/import" now in the folder "/var/www/html/var/import"
2. What is the Images type?
I have files "jpg" and "png"
3. What is the file path you have selected?
Already tried to put Magento root forward "var/import" and already put the full path "/var/www/html/var/import" and none of them worked

Warm regards Vinicius Dias