cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart Price Rules doesn't execute

Cart Price Rules doesn't execute

Hello I am new to this forum so please bear with.

I have created a FREE shipping category with 6 items in it - they are subscriptions and don't attract shipping costs (all included). I have gone to Marketing -- and created a new Cart Price Rules. 

On the conditions selected - If an item is FOUND in the cart with ALL of these conditions true - and selected the FREE shipping category.

On the actions selected - If ALL of these conditions are TRUE - and selected the FREE shipping category.

FREE SHIIPING - I selected 'For matching items only' - I saved the rule but it is not applied when checking out.

Obviously I am doing something wrong but what?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Cart Price Rules doesn't execute

Hello @petermcime1da9 

After, adding the rule information you need to click on the save rule. After that, you need to run the indexer re-index and cache clean commands of the Magento.

Please check after that your rule will be applied.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

@petermcime1da9 

Please pass the below commands:
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento c:f
Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Funny question... did you enable the Free Shipping feature at Stores>Setting>Configuration>Sales>Delivery Methods?

You can get step by step instructions via these links:

https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/marketing/price-rules-cart-free-shipping.html

https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/shipping/shipping-free.html

Best of luck!

When you create a rule from admin you must apply rule after save.Screenshot (6).png

Anees

I have done that but nothing is happening....

We are using the matrix shipping rates - if I activate Free Shipping in Shipping Methods this will work and it comes up as FREE shipping when you choose this product only. BUT if I buy something else it will provide me with two options at check-out - free shipping or paying a shipping rate...

The product that needs to be shipped is a subscription (prices are inclusive of shipping) with customizable options (for UK and Overseas customers). All (generated) SKUs are mentioned in the cart price rule.

I have done this but still doesn't work.

We are using the matrix shipping rates and the product that needs to be shipped is a subscription (prices are inclusive of shipping) with customizable options (for UK and Overseas customers). All (generated) SKUs are mentioned in the cart price rule.