cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable product Magento 2

Configurable product Magento 2

Hello good night guys
I'm starting to mess with magento 2, and I'm finding it difficult in some respects, such as in configurable product, I create a color product the same color plus different size and when I select both sizes it adds two values as if I was buying two products and not only different size.
Example
I am buying a bikini that has bust and thong, the color and only type Red, plus we have the size of the bust that can be P, M and G I select the M and now I will buy the thong that has sizes P, M and G I I select G, it's a single product with a single value $ 160 I just have to tell you what size I want, more when I create the configurable product and I'll do the test by selecting the sizes that it says now it selects how two products generate a value of  $ 320.
My question is how can I solve this problem.
Thank you very much in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Configurable product Magento 2

Hi @Beatriz_Amorim ,

Maybe you could check the documentation to see if you missed some step or option?

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-create-configurable.html

Hello, good morning,

I made my product the way you in the document and even then it is happening that I reported above.

Hi @Beatriz_Amorim ,

Is your product online? (to try to test the product page)

If not, can you share screenshots with your product configuration?