cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Bank Transfer Payment doesn't translate in back-end

Default Bank Transfer Payment doesn't translate in back-end

Hi all,

My client is running a store with 5 languages. Almost everything runs fine, except a few things. One of them is that as long as people order from the front-end, Magento will pick the  correct translation for the Bank Transfer Payment and as such put it correct on the order and invoice. Now when modifying the order from the back-end, it constantly will use the default value for the Bank Transfer Payment description, rather then picking the correct translation. As a result on all orders, e.g. Italian, this text will be displayed in English. Is this issue resolvable? All other information modified in the back-end, like shipment info is correctly translated.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Default Bank Transfer Payment doesn't translate in back-end

Have you intergrated your product?

Re: Default Bank Transfer Payment doesn't translate in back-end

Hmm, this is a pretty non-standard problem. honestly, I don't even know what to tell you except to advise you to contact the support service and ask them this question because it's unlikely that this problem is so common that users will be able to tell you here. if this problem appeared often, It would have been corrected by the developers a long time ago due to frequent requests, try to disable the English language altogether for the test and see what happens when payment comes from Italy. a friend of mine from NaviBanker also recently encountered a similar problem and he contacted the support service and was told how to fix it. in my opinion, even one of the developers fixed it for him in a few days. therefore, entrust the solution of the problem to professionals.