cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Product Options in Block After Info Column

Display Product Options in Block After Info Column

WithMagento 2.2.1... the Admin setting "Display Product Options in Block After Info Column isn't working to move the product options (e.g., colour, size, etc.) below the product photo. I've tested this on a fresh installation without any other themes or modules installed. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.21.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-10 at 5.14.27 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Display Product Options in Block After Info Column

You cant do this only Product options block, Because product options block resides under form tag and Form tag is responsible for add to cart data, some of the hidden attributes are kept for save form current selected value and form key and product id. 

if you move only product option block below the image info block, Base structure will broken down and native functionality is not working fine.

If you really move to those section you need to keep entire form section below the projects so add to cart is working fine and your add to cart button will also moved withing below the image because form tag contains so many data and html info for add to cart.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi Gavin,

Did you get this working? If so how?

I am running in to same issue here on CE 2.3.5-p2. Seems like changing the "Display Product Options In" does nothing on the front end.

I need to have the customizable options down below the product details. It looks like this is an option in stock magento that is just not working.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry but I don't remember how I solved this.

I used this app : https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-custom-options.html

I hired Itoris to do the coding to set up our product page. I was happy
with their service.

Gavin