cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does registration confirmation link expires?

Does registration confirmation link expires?

Here's the scenario:

1. If I use the link within the day, I am able to create an account and see the order in Order History.

2. If I use the link after 24 hours, I'm still able to create an account but the order is not available in Order History.

Where can I find the setting to adjust the Registration Confirmation Link that you receive upon checkout?

Also, why is it that if I use the link within the day I am able to see the Order History regardless of the order state. But once 24 hours passed then use the link at that time, I cannot see the order in Order History.

I am using Magento version 2.4.2-p2

1 REPLY 1

Re: Does registration confirmation link expires?

Hello @nfdsoriano674c 

In Magento 2, you can find the setting to adjust the Registration Confirmation Link in the Admin panel. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Stores > Configuration.
  • Under Customers, click on Customer Configuration.
  • Expand the section "Create New Account Options".
  • Find the field named "Require Emails Confirmation" and set it to "Yes".
  • Expand the section "Email Options".
  • Find the field named "Email Confirmation Template" and click on it.
  • You can now customize the Registration Confirmation Link in the Email Template Editor.

Once you have made the desired changes, click "Save Config" to save the changes.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789