cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Free Shipping for Domestic at XX total and International at XXX ?

Enable Free Shipping for Domestic at XX total and International at XXX ?

I am looking to offer something like this for Free Shipping and cannot figure out how to configure it in the admin panel...

If a customer is in the USA and their order total is greater than $50 they get free Domestic shipping...

Or if a Customer is outside the USA and their order total is $150 they get free international shipping...

I see the Free Shipping if order total is XX but I do not see a way to enter a different amount for international shipping.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Enable Free Shipping for Domestic at XX total and International at XXX ?

You can do this with a Shopping Cart Price Rule. 

Head to Marketing --> Promotions--> Cart Price Rules 

Then, Select <Add New Rule>

You can set up the first rule so that it's only triggered if Shipping Country is USA

AND Subtotal is Greater than or equal to $xx

You can create a 2nd rule for international that's triggered if Shipping Country is NOT USA.

In the Actions section, you'll see a Free Shipping dropdown that you can use as part of configuring each discount.

If I remember correctly, you'll need to have Free Shipping enabled as a shipping method, and you may want to set it to only trigger if the cart amount is over $xxxxxxxxx so that it only appears when a cart rule triggers it.

Best of luck!

Re: Enable Free Shipping for Domestic at XX total and International at XXX ?

Hello @alexander_frost ,

You can easily achieve this type of free shipping using table rate shipping method. You can check here how to configure table rate here https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-configure-table-rates-shipping-method-magento-2.html

In our case, We have to create two rule.

1. USA 

2. Rest of country.

You can also manage minimum order amount in shipping method.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos