cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greek Language

Greek Language

Hello Magento Community,

I am new to the Magento platform and I am trying to switch the language to my native.

I switched everything from "My Account" section, all the way to "Store>Settings>Configuration"   even though I changed every thing to Greek it doesn't change anything.

, Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Greek Language

Hi @dimitris_gkonia 

Are you referring to Magento forum language or magento store language?

@Vimal Kumar Hello,

I want to change the store panel language to Greek, because the user that wants to use   magento does not know english.

Hi @dimitris_gkonia 

You can follow the below link.

magento-2-greek-language-pack 

I hope it will help you!

Hello @dimitris_gkonia 

I understand the requirement which you are trying to achieve.

Basically Greek language is not coming up with the Native Magento even for backend as well.

So you will require to installed and configured language pack then and then it will showcase to any backend user.

I would suggest you to run the following commands to install the language pack :

composer require mageplaza/magento-2-greek-language-pack:dev-master
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy el_GR
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

once it is done you can able to change the language from the admin panel of the Magento -> account settings from the top right corner of the dashboard -> you will find an option called interface locale -> select your greek language from there -> click on save -> clear cache

It will make your admin panel in the greek language!

For more details refer this link - https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-greek-language-pack.html 

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution