cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group pricing on Magento 2

Group pricing on Magento 2

Hi Alan

I need to show a wholesale price for my products for users in the Wholesale customer group.  This was easy in the Group Price functionality in Mage 1.9, but for some reason has been removed from Mage 2.

I have tried the following:

• Setting up a separate Wholesale website
    • The Price attribute in the product's Basic Settings screen treats the Price attribute as Global scope, even though in the Attributes it shows that Price is Website scope
  • Using the Tiered Pricing in Advanced options
    • Even with the Quantity set as 1, it will only show the tiered price in the basket, not the catalogue pages

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Group pricing on Magento 2

Any updates on this? I'm using 2.1 and when I setup tire pricing for wholesale customer group, I had to do it in tier pricing, set the qty to 1 and it displays as special pricing style ( such as: $19.95 was 39.95), which is not what I wanted at all.

I think this is a bit disappointing to be honest, since in Magento 1 this is a pretty standard functionality, while now it's too much of a hack to just setup a wholesale price. It's really the functionality is not available anymore or there is better ways that I'm not aware off?

If you still searching for solution please take a look at extension for Magento 2 "Price per customer group" by MagestyApps

Just follow this link: https://www.magestyapps.com/magento-2-extensions/price-per-customer-group.html

Last week i have bought your extension for Magento 2.1.

There is no support, no user guide, no installation guide. 

So what do i do now?

Is there any solution for this issue?