cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can the customer erase/take out from store a product previously uploaded? HELP PLEASE

How can the customer erase/take out from store a product previously uploaded? HELP PLEASE

I cant believe how such an important function is not available, or how i cant find any response on the internet.

When a customer registers, then goes to seller store, and adds a product to be available, HOW CAN HE LATER ERASE IT IF WANTED? I have found NO answer to this simple action... Everyone talks about going to ADMIN... but the customer who is selling has NO access to the admin!!!! is there no way to give him access to a simple 'erase product' or 'erase publication' kind of thing?

Im sorry, i just cant understand how no one ever thought of this, (or i am a terrible solution searcher)

Thank you Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How can the customer erase/take out from store a product previously uploaded? HELP PLEASE

Hi @alandevali3d63,

Are you asking about Multivendor store?

Let me know your response

Best regards
madhuboots

Re: How can the customer erase/take out from store a product previously uploaded? HELP PLEASE

Hi @alandevali3d63,

I agree with @madhubootsb70d, it sounds like you're describing a multivendor marketplace. 

Magento is an eCommerce platform, and natively supports one seller (the store owner). Customers/shoppers cannot add products to your store. This is how most eCommerce stores work. A business creates a store to list their products for sale, much like a retailer putting products on the shelf. There's no expectation that shoppers will walk into a store with their own goods and put them on a shelf to make them available for sale. 

If you have features that support multiple sellers, chances are that you're running a multivendor marketplace extension, like https://marketplace.magento.com/webkul-module-marketplace.html, in which case you should be checking the documentation from the extension developers and reaching out to them if further support is needed.

Alternatively, if you didn't use an extension, but rather, had a web developer or agency create custom code to meet your needs, you should be reaching out to them. It's possible that there are bugs or that their work did not meet all of your requirements.

Best of luck!