cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occured

Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occured

Hi,

When I upload an import file, it says that the file is valid and all item can be imported. After importing, it gives me a return error "Maximum error count has been reached or system error is occurred!", then "Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded from external resource due to timeout or access permissions Row(s) 20"

I checked the entry and an image was already available for this item. I checked the import history and I noticed that it is not creating new products, only updating other item that are already in the catalog.

Where do you think the problem is coming from and how can we solve it.

Thanks in advance!

Jun

1 REPLY

Re: Import products not working Magento 2 Maximum error count has been reached or system error occur

Hi @jun anthony_iguico,

Did you find something into the logs?

Also, what if you try the import without images? (Just for testing, to be sure if the data or the files are the problem)

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"