cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Payments via My Account

Invoice Payments via My Account

Hi all.

I have a requirement that I can't work out how to fulfill, or whether it's even possible.

As a B2B customer, I have the ability to pay for orders on account using a pre-agreed credit limit.

I would like to navigate to my orders, and view orders that have been placed on account. I can then select one or many invoices, and select pay. 

This would open a payment gateway to capture the total for invoices selected.

Is this possible? Is there a better way to meet this requirement?

The objective is to pay outstanding invoices that have been created against a credit limit. This can be done for one, many or all invoices.

The successful payment will reduce the order value on credit.

Amasty B2B company account is close, but I can't work out how to pay, or whether more than 1 invoice can be paid at a time.

Worst case is that the scenario would be satisfied if we could pay one invoice at a time.

Payment provider is Elavon.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Invoice Payments via My Account

We did a custom solution for one of our clients where we introduced a new grid in My Account area with outstanding invoices which are actually virtual products with specific invoice number as cusotm option which can then be added to cart and paid for in checkout like any other normal virtual product. Our custom code than also takes the invoice number from the virtual product's custom option after it was paid and it does what the client needs with the invoice.

Founder at https://agency418.com

Thank you.

So i guess nothing native or from the marketplace will meet this requirement. It will need to be custom development.

I've found exactly what i need it to do from another commerce platform.

Payment providers such as Mollie seem to offer a link to be sent with the invoice, but it's not what we need.

When it comes to B2B usually everyone has some very specific requirements and it is highly unlikely you'll find something that does exactly that for them out of the box without at least some custom development.

Solutions that try to do everything for everyone usually end up being buggy as hell because no one can realistically properly test all of the possible combinations and make them work properly.

Founder at https://agency418.com