cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it normal that any changes I make from admin panel take really long to show on front end?

SOLVED

Is it normal that any changes I make from admin panel take really long to show on front end?

Hi

I have been working with Magento 2 for a while now and I realize that every time I make a basic configuration or any other type of change from the admin panel (such as editing a menu or adding a new image to my homepage slider) it takes so long (typically 12 hours) for it to show live in the front end, even after clearing my browser cache?

Thank you for any input

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it normal that any changes I make from admin panel take really long to show on front end?

Hi! @ben_mont86 

In the latest Magento version, there is functionality like...

If you want to update something then you must be run the Magento default crone. If you want to direct change after changing then you have to run the default Magento crone and then refresh the Magento default crone. then and then you can review those changes on the front end. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is it normal that any changes I make from admin panel take really long to show on front end?

@ben_mont86 After making any change from admin just flush the cache and check the results.

It should be immediately reflected on front-end.

Thanks

Hi! @ben_mont86 

In the latest Magento version, there is functionality like...

If you want to update something then you must be run the Magento default crone. If you want to direct change after changing then you have to run the default Magento crone and then refresh the Magento default crone. then and then you can review those changes on the front end. 

Thank you!