cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3 - Configurable products with same simple product and different price?

Magento 2.3 - Configurable products with same simple product and different price?

I have created a simple product, and two configurable products. The two configurable products use the simple product as a base product, so I have two different products with the same stock. The simple product is hidden in my store and I only show the two configurable products because each one has different photos. My question is, how can I do so that each configurable product has a different price? Since the price is the same as the base product and I need you to have a different price

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.3 - Configurable products with same simple product and different price?

Hi @ManuelSissl 

I understand the requirement you are trying to achieve.

But i would say here in this case why you are creating the simple products ? 

Directly create configurable products and in that create a configurable options you can upload different image to those configurable options, you can also set a different price for each configurable product options. and each configurable product options consider as separate product.

As you are not selling those product as separately - so i would say this is recommended approach.

Correct me, if i understand something else.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution