cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Open Source V2.2.3 Paypal Express Checkout

SOLVED

Magento Open Source V2.2.3 Paypal Express Checkout

My Magento store is using Paypal Express Checkout. I have set everything up as per menu and linked to my paypal account. The Paypal button comes up below "Proceed to Checkout" button at the shopping cart. The shipping cost is set to flat rate. However, when I click "Checkout with Paypal" button, it takes me to the paypal website but the total payment amount is only the order value. Shipping cost is not included. For example, order value is $10, shipping cost is $5. I expect on paypal page, the total payment amount should be $15. But the payment amount is only showing $10. How can I set so that Paypal will reflect the total amount?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Open Source V2.2.3 Paypal Express Checkout

Hello @WZ_OZES

On product page or checkout page, the customer does not fill up shipping address info, so it will not transfer that info.

Please enable review page for setting, by using that customer will be redirect on your website after payment auth done from your website, where it will show all info like shopping method selection and tax and all thing.

Hope it will work for you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

At the moment, my work around to this issue is disable Paypal icon from Minicart as well as product detail page. But If Magento allows this to be shown, there must be a way to make sure shipping cost is included.

Hello @WZ_OZES

On product page or checkout page, the customer does not fill up shipping address info, so it will not transfer that info.

Please enable review page for setting, by using that customer will be redirect on your website after payment auth done from your website, where it will show all info like shopping method selection and tax and all thing.

Hope it will work for you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi Sunil, it works. Thank you for your help.