cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Product form - change currency type

Magento Product form - change currency type

Hi,

I need to change the product form input price currency type. Right now it's showing only default currency type. I need to enter different currency type based on store view scope.

Please check the attached screen( I need to enter the price as USD or UK )

Screenshot_1.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento Product form - change currency type

@sainulabidnv 

Please refer following article Currency configuration to setup the currency.

Thanks 

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

@Mukesh Tiwari  This is not what I am looking.

I need to enter the amount in different currency, but I can enter only in base price ($)

for eg:I have two store UK and Canada and I need enter the amount in gb from the Uk store instead of base currency ($) also I need to enter the amount in CA from Canada store.

screenshot : https://prnt.sc/M-7pI4ICFs1x

Under Configuration>Catalog>Catalog change the Catalog Price Scope from Global to Website, but you will need to rearrange your Website/Store/StoreView definitions which will probably cause product and category issues.

For some websites we do it differently, our consultants managed to convert 1.9x code to 2.3x/2.4x, it keeps the supplier price and supplier currency in the product, in realtime it converts it to the correct store price for that customers country with any other things like discounts, duties, vat, etc, basically it makes Magento work like Hybris or WebSphere, very few would need this, but we did.

What real-time features would be interesting to add to an eCommerce store? 

MochiGroup.net