cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Store Access configuration

Multi Store Access configuration

Dear All,

I would like to configure a scenario where I have a 3 Stores running under one website, I want to give access of each store to only one admin , means I would be having 3 users with roles of store admin  & each one assign to one store, he will be responsible for all store related activities such as sales, marketing, product add/delete, accounting, monitoring dashboard etc. any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Multi Store Access configuration

Hi @jitugoel,

You should be able to manage multitenancy using Magento Commerce edition (formaelry known as Magento Enterprise).

I'm not sure if you will be able to set access permissions per store view but I'm pretty sure you will be able to set roles per website and store.

I am trying to replicate the scenario in Magento CE Edition plz help me out of situation. Thanks for your quick reply.

Hi @jitugoel,

On Magento Open Source you have 2 possible options:

1. Start to develop your own customization.
  2. Buy/use a 3rd-party module.

Right know I don't remember a module for Magento 2 so I guess you should do your own research.

Maybe you can start here: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=permission#q=permission&idx=m2_cloud_prod_de...