cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing per customer, pricing based on product cost, and shipping/payment method restriction?

Pricing per customer, pricing based on product cost, and shipping/payment method restriction?

I'm looking to achieve the following.  Ideally I would like to get it done using Magento's own functionality, but I am definitely open to extension recommendations.

1. I need to be able set custom prices per item for each customer.

2. I want to calculate non custom prices by adding a percentage to the cost of the product. So I can just import how much the product cost me, and it would then add a markup to determine the final price.  There doesn't seem to be a default "Cost" field anywhere I can find, so I don't see any way for markups to be calculated in vanilla Magento 2.

3. I need to be able to restrict shipping and payment methods per customer or customer group. I only want to offer Free Shipping and to certain customers. I also only want to allow certain pre-determined customers to be able to use the "Bill Me" option for payment and everyone else have to pay right away.**

I believe I can already set custom prices per customer by just using Customer group pricing and creating a new group for every customer, but the other 2 I can't seem to find an in built solution.

I would love to find an all-in-one pricing extension rather than having to purchase multiple extensions to get the above done.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pricing per customer, pricing based on product cost, and shipping/payment method restriction?

Did you find any?