cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover my Admin Panel

Recover my Admin Panel

I've been attempting to set up multistore on Magento. In doing so I set the [Base URL for Static View Files] and [Base URL for User Media Files] to "{{unsecure_base_url}}" and the same deal with the secure URLs using "{{secure_base_url}}". Now the Admin Panel is screwed up. It's obviously not loading the CSS files and I can't even change it back, probably because the javascript files arn't loading for the same reason as the CSS.

How can I recover my Admin Panel?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Recover my Admin Panel

Re: Recover my Admin Panel

I've since figured out how to update directly to the database. I've got to say however that this is really poor. You should never have to directly update the database for something that should be accessable in the Admin Panel.

You won't dream of having to go in and manually edit the XML in a Microsoft Excel file because you changed something through the Excel application and it could no longer open the file. In any other piece of software this would be unacceptable. Imagine a peice of accounting software where the accountant has to periodically manually execute queries against the database because the application has corrupted intself. No business would accept that.