cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single domain multi store but separate payment method by vendor

Single domain multi store but separate payment method by vendor

Hello,

I have a catalog of products from different vendors. I want to offer these products on a single site but payments are directed to the sellers of the products. I tried the extensions Market place but there is only one method of payment and sellers are paid in a second time by transfer.

I tried multi-store solutions and different extensions of payment restrictions. I'am looking for a solution for few days and I read a lot of posts but I haven't found a solution !

Would anyone have a solution please ?

Best regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Single domain multi store but separate payment method by vendor

How big is the store? If it's an established business, Mirakl could be an interesting solution to pair with Magento. 

If not, there are several Multi-vendor marketplace extensions available. Some of these are intended to split payments by using a payment method like PayPal, where each seller is paid to their own payment account. I'm not sure which extension is the best, but multiple extensions describe this feature: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=multivendor#q=multivendor&idx=m2_cloud_prod_...

I've worked on multi-vendor marketplace site projects, but never with any of these extensions, so I can't endorse any specific extension. However, some claim to meet your specs.

@Yohannento I noticed this thread was never marked complete or closed. Are you still trying to solve this solution? Could you outline more of the solutions you've tried and the hurdles you've encountered?

Thanks - David

Hello David,

I haven't found a solution, we are using a market place instead.

Best regards,