cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store admin email confirmation.

SOLVED

Store admin email confirmation.

Hi,

I'm new with Magento, I came to my new company and the owner was working on his eCommerce store with Magento with Magento Partner,

Yesterday, there was discussion about stores, and here is my question.

If we have many stores and each store has an admin for it, when there is new order (new purchasing), an email will go to all admins in the Magento, can we make only one email go to admin store where the order done??

I try to google it but didn't get find answers..

Hope you can help.

thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Store admin email confirmation.

@malzainsma490c from the mentioned extension you can create an admin with limited privileges to see & update the orders and update the status for only Store 3 

so you need to create all admins for all stores as new account after this extension 

& they will only see the orders for the store which is assigned to him. 

I hope it's clear to you now. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@malzainsma490c ,

if you want to have Admin Accounts for each store then you need to install 3rd party extension like Advanced Permissions for Magento 2 from Amasty

kindly Accept as a Solution if this works for you and give Kudos Smiley Happy 

@amitsamsukha,

thank you for your reply,

you mean there is only one way to have advance notification for each store, by using 3rd party extension, no other way.

please confirm.

thanks again.

yes, default Magento2 does not allow an admin for each store. 

default Magento can allow you to restrict admin areas like sales, catalog, customer but not with store/website level.

for this functionality, you need to install a 3rd party extension or you can implement one. 

--

thanks 

Dear @amitsamsukha,

As I can see, this extension is about permission for store admin, what he can access or no, but what about, my demand (one website, 10 stores, when customer buy from store 3, only the admin of store 3 know about this purchasing and he can update the status of order).

Sorry, it seems I confusing in some stages of work process.

thanks

@malzainsma490c from the mentioned extension you can create an admin with limited privileges to see & update the orders and update the status for only Store 3 

so you need to create all admins for all stores as new account after this extension 

& they will only see the orders for the store which is assigned to him. 

I hope it's clear to you now. 

@amitsamsukha Thank you very much for your reply,

Now it is clear for me.

thank you again.

Salam