I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to setup a shop for both B2B and B2B (dealers). It will also be multilingual. I know I will use different storeviews for that.
But do I setup 2 different "Web sites", or 2 different "Stores"? What are the implications to do so either way?
Some aspects I'll need to deal with:
- the b2b will always be protected by login, only customer group dealers will have access (seems I'll need a plugin to do so)
- pricing will be different (will be realized by customer groups and price rules)
- both will have different navigation
- both will have different landing pages
- both will have different deals
- Not sure if possible; but dealers should have cross-sell, consumers not
- both will have different shipping cost
- dealers can have a subdomain
The 2 possible site configurations: