cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multistore different domains prices config products

multistore different domains prices config products

Hi to all,

I'm encountering this problem where I think I'm missing something important to make it work. I do hope there's someone able to help me:-)

I have setup a multistore on different domains. The products are already all set to 1 website/domain while adding the products to the other store/domain regular products are no problem, the problem starts when trying to change the prices of a configured product. 

I have set in stores->config->catalog->price to website insteda of global.

when opening a product I'll make sure to change product in website->select both domains.

When changing the product and selecting to website on top left, changing the price for the websites works perfect, just the configured products when I change the price, it changes in both websites.

Does anyone know what I'm missing here?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help

regards Mariska

5 REPLIES 5

Re: multistore different domains prices config products

Hi @RockMariska,

Configurable products always pics price from associated simple products.

Please check simple products price one and make reindexing once.

I hope it will help you.

Hi @Vimal Kumar ,

Thank you for your fast response.

When I have the product open, it gives the simple products below, when I change a price, it changes it also in the other website after flushing cache and reindexing.

I also tried to change the simple product to add it to both websites/stores but still the prices changes on both websites. Should I configure the products new or duplicate them? I don't understand why the prices stay the same at both stores and websites?

Hi @Vimal Kumar 

I found out I have to open and adjust every simple product in the configed product and adjust it to the new domain as well. after that opening the product in the new domain, I'm able to change the prices.

Now I only have one more problem I cannot seem to be able to solve, maybe you know if there's a way:-)

I have these config products that were in the main domain and store working perfect. Now I would like to adjust them also to the new domain but some of the simple products I want to leave out. 

for example I'm selling a chairs in 6 different colours on the main website (this is wholesale) that was build first. Now I would also like to sell this chair also on the new domain and connect the config product without a problem. BUT when I would like to leave out a simple product from the config product.......it is not working. 

I've tried many options, like disable specific product, delete the product, adjust the product only to the specific store but all does not do the trick I'm looking for.

Hope anyone can help to find a solution,

Hi @RockMariska,

Are you using multi website or multi store?

If multi-website then simple prodcut product status = "disable" should work.

If multi-store then in configuration section for simple "Status=disable" should work.

PFA for the reference. I have tested on multi-website and multi store both.

2.png1.png

I hope it will help you!

Haywood Office is a leading furniture wholesaler in the UK, providing high-quality office furniture solutions tailored to businesses of all sizes.  https://haywoodofficeservices.co.uk/  They offer a wide range of products, from ergonomic chairs to versatile workstations, ensuring style and functionality for any workspace.