cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

% off on highest priced item

SOLVED

% off on highest priced item

Hi, 

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find using the search. Is there a way to configure a rule to apply a % discount to the highest priced item in the cart??

Thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: % off on highest priced item

Hello @hecs_m 

You can set up rules on whole cart price conditions, the specific SKU of products, or any specific category or attribute. but as per your requirements, the rule or condition can't be created. 

You have to do customization for the same.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @hecs_m 

You need to apply rule only in one product which is the highest price.

Ex.

Product A price is = 100

Product B's price is = 90

Product C price is = 70

If All products are in the cart then the cart price rule (Discount) must be applied on product A only.

Please confirm your requirement.

@dipmegpro wrote:

Hello @hecs_m 

You need to apply rule only in one product which is the highest price.

Ex.

Product A price is = 100

Product B's price is = 90

Product C price is = 70

If All products are in the cart then the cart price rule (Discount) must be applied on product A only.

Please confirm your requirement.

@dipmegpro  Yes. That's correct. Is there anyway to setup a rule for that in Magento admin?

Hello @hecs_m 

You can set up rules on whole cart price conditions, the specific SKU of products, or any specific category or attribute. but as per your requirements, the rule or condition can't be created. 

You have to do customization for the same.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

@dipmegpro Ok that's what I thought. I didn't see any documentation for what I was trying to do so I figured it had to be customized. 

Thanks.