cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Store Pickup Module: Default to one location and bypass 'Select Store' step

In-Store Pickup Module: Default to one location and bypass 'Select Store' step

For the In-Store Pickup module with MSI, it would be incredibly helpful if, for stores like the ones I manage with only one location per Magento instance, Store Pickup could default to that location and bypass the 'Select Store' step altogether. Also, if you could bypass the proximity calculation.

In other words, if a customer selected the 'Pick In Store' tab at checkout on a site with only one pickup source in the back-end, the store would already appear there as the selected location. This would streamline things for the customer, too (and likely lead to less phone calls from confused customers for us).

3 Comments
m_it
New Contributor

@tmax76 wrote:

For the In-Store Pickup module with MSI, it would be incredibly helpful if, for stores like the ones I manage with only one location per Magento instance, Store Pickup could default to that location and bypass the 'Select Store' step altogether. Also, if you could bypass the proximity calculation.

In other words, if a customer selected the 'Pick In Store' tab at checkout on a site with only one pickup source in the back-end, the store would already appear there as the selected location. This would streamline things for the customer, too (and likely lead to less phone calls from confused customers for us).

Hi, any progress ?

bettycoope8445

Great! This is a useful feature for users. io games foodle

sethpresti160d

Hey, I'm looking to accomplish the same thing - did anyone make any progress with this? @m_it  @bettycoope8445  @tmax76